To promote sound, efficient and effective management and utilization of government resources (technical/manpower, physical & financial) as an instrument in the achievement of socio-economic development goals.
Budget Office is envisioned to be an advocate of a result-oriented budget and management policies and practices that enable the officials to steer the municipality toward meaningful development that empowers the poor and the marginalized.
The Budget Office shall lead public expenditure management to ensure equitable, prudent, transparent and accountable allocation and use of public funds to improve the quality of life of every Benito Solivenio.
Budget Office shall be headed by the Municipal Budget Officer and shall
(1) Prepare forms, orders and circulars embodying instructions on budgetary and appropriation matters for the signature of the Mayor;
(2) Review and consolidate the budget proposals of different departments and offices of the local government unit;
(3) Assists the mayor, in the preparation of the budget and during budget hearings;
(4) Study and evaluate budgetary implications of proposed legislation and submit comments and recommendations thereon;
(5) Submit periodic budgetary reports to the Department of Budget and Management;
(6) Coordinate with the treasurer, accountant, and the planning and development coordinator for the purpose of budgeting;
(7) Assist the Sanggunian concerned in reviewing the approved budgets of component local government units;
(8) Coordinate with the planning and development coordinator in the formulation of the local government unit development plan; and
(9) Exercise such other powers and perform such other duties and functions as may be prescribed by law or ordinance.
Budget Office shall be headed by the Municipal Budget Officer and shall;
1. Budget proposals from the different departments consolidated, for budget hearing
with the Local Chief Executive and Local Finance Committee;
2. Prepare quarterly Allotment Release Order (ARO) based on approved
3. Coordinate with the Local Chief Executive and Local Finance Committee and
Sangguniang Bayan on budgetary matters;
4. Provide budget updates to municipal and barangay officials;
5. Required reports/ data submitted to concerned offices/ agencies on time;
Type of Service: Certification on the existence of available appropriation for all Obligation Requests
Certification on the Existence of Available Appropriation for All Obligation Requests
1. Obligation request duly signed by the Head of Office concerned supported by duly accomplished
|Verify and check completeness of signature and supporting documents||Submit duly signed Obligation Request with complete supporting documents||None||5 minutes|| Marissa Castillanes
OR DIRECT PAYMENT TO SUPPLIERS:
FOR FIRST SALARY
FOR SALARIES & WAGES
FOR SALARY DIFFERENTIAL
Raymundo P. Balido
Municipal Budget Officer
Mobile Contact No.: 0975 012 4355