The Rural Health Unit envisions a healthy and productive community.
To provide sustainable health care services to improve quality of life and to uphold quality learning process through LGU inter agencies and external developing agencies support.
|JOB DESCRIPTION, DUTIES AND
1. Attends to the administration and management of the health services;
2. Serves as clinician of the unit;
3. Provides epidemiological and environmental health services to the community;
4. Ensures continuing health education of his/her staff;
5. Evaluates the program of health activities under implementation against standard/schedule and
submit periodic reports to the Provincial Health Office.