Establish a systematic methods in the identification of real property and to have a complete inventory of real properties taxable or exempt within the municipality and to give better assessment service to all Benito Solivenians.
To appraise real property at its current and fair market value to assess and classify real property on the basic of its actual use and uniform classification. The appraisal, assessment levy and collection of real property shall not be let to any private person. And to appraise and assess real property equitably.
1. Ensure that all laws and policies governing the appraisal and assessment of real
properties for taxation purposes are properly executed.
2. Conduct request physical survey to verify and determine as to whether or not all
real properties within the province are properly listed in the assessment roll.
3. Prepare, install and maintain a system of tax mapping showing graphically, all
property subject to assessment and gather all data concerning the same.
4. Exercise the function of appraisal and assessment primarily for taxation purposes of
all real properties in the Local Government Unit concerned.
5. Exercise such other powers & perform such other duties and functions as may be
prescribed by law or ordinance.